Ένα σου γράμμα - A Letter from You
My Greek Poems! English version below.
Ένα σου γράμμα
Ένα σου γράμμα παλιό κοιτάζω,
τις λέξεις του με προσοχή διαβάζω.
Σφραγισμένο με φιλιά το έχεις στείλει,
και το άρωμά σου αχνό το τυλίγει.
Με πάει στα ακρογιάλια τα παλιά,
εκεί που άνοιξε της αγάπης η αγκαλιά.
Λιμάνια σιωπηλά, που κρύβουν αναμνήσεις,
του έρωτά μας παλιές δυνατές συγκινήσεις.
Τα δάκρυα σου πάνω έχουν αφήσει σημάδι,
τα γλυκά σου μάτια να κοιτούν στο σκοτάδι.
Θυμάμαι την ματιά σου, γαλήνια και αγνή,
κριμένος θησαυρός, η ερωτευμένη σου ψυχή.
Μου γράφεις για τον έρωτα που έχεις στην ψυχή,
κι’ ο πόνος του αβάστακτος, αγιάτρευτη πληγή.
Λόγια γλυκά, πανέμορφα, στολίζουνε το γράμμα,
θυμίζουν όσα ζήσαμε στου έρωτα το θαύμα.
ΚΒΓ
A
Letter from You
An
old letter you sent, I now review,
I
read the sweet words, still thinking of you.
With
kisses the envelope you did seal,
your
sweet, faint perfume, I perfectly feel.
It
takes me right back to the ocean shores,
to
the place where love opened up its doors.
The
silent old ports where our memories lie,
the
beautiful witness beneath the wide sky.
My
tears on the paper have left a soft stain,
your
bright, gentle eyes still relieve all my pain.
I
recall your sweet soul, so peaceful and kind,
the
most precious treasure I ever could find.
You
write of your love with a tender, warm art,
you
pour out your feelings right into my heart.
With
words that are lovely, so honest and true,
my love for your soul will forever renew.
KVJ
Comments
Post a Comment