Rhymes after Midnight!

 

1)    Dedication

«I am not after gold or money,

only your love and care honey.

Your love is precious than the gold

care is what we need, as we grow old»

 

«I seek no fortune, coin, or money

I only long for your sweet honey.

Your love is brighter than all gold;

your care, the comfort we will hold»

 

2)    The Impact of Love

«You passed through my life like a wind,

strong but silent, without seen but really feel.

A strong feeling in mind and body,

that never felt with anybody»

 

«You swept into my life, a gentle wind,

unseen, yet strongly felt within my mind.

A deep, uncharted feeling, new and real,

a bond no other heart could ever feel»

 

3)    Missed Connection

«It’s sad to see you passing by,

and not to stop to say Hi!

This makes me miss you even more

and your love I am looking for»

 

«It grieves me so to see you passing by,

and have you never stop to say, "Hi!"

It makes the ache of missing you so sore,

your tender love is all I’m yearning for»

 

4)    A Shining Star

«Happiness in my heart is what I feel today,

this I owe to you, who made my day.

A shining star above me illumines the way,

my gorgeous girl, my love, be happy always»

 

«Such happy solace fills my heart today,

I owe it all to you, who made my day.

A brilliant star above now lights the way,

my gorgeous love, may joy be yours always»

 

5)    Comfort and Fate

«Your presence is a shining sun in a dull winter day

fate brought you to me, wishing for you to stay.

Your love is precious and your care is a comfort’s nest.

keep your light in my life, shedding eternal happiness»

 

«Your presence shines like summer on a dark winter day

my heart was led by Fate, and begs for you to stay.

Your love is priceless, and your care a cozy nest,

hold your bright light here, and put my soul at rest»

 

6)    Healing Time

«Sharing a bit of your precious time

it’s a balsam in the heart of mine

Every moment you spend with me

it’s a healing remedy of love for me»

 

«To share a fragment of your precious time

is sweet relief within this heart of mine.

Each single moment that you spend with me

becomes love’s finest, purest remedy»

 

7)    A Silent Day

«You didn’t speak to me today,

this makes it a sadly day,

You have your reason not to speak,

and have the right who to pick»

 

«Your voice was silent, love, today,

which makes this such a heavy day.

You have your reasons not to speak,

and have the one you wish to seek»

 

8)    Missing You

«The feeling I have is missing you,

longing for you and seeing you.

Thinking all day about you

the days are dull without you»

 

«The ache I bear is simply missing you,

I long to hold you close and see you, too.

My thoughts are wrapped all day around you,

the world is gray and empty out without you»

                                                                 KVJ

Comments

  1. I truly loved all eight of your poems.You have a remarkable talent. Your eight poems were a joy to read. I loved your poem particularly the no. 1 "DEDICATION". How highlights the importance of love, care, and kindness in our lives as we grow old. I'm grateful that you took the time to share it with me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Δίστιχα στην θεά του έρωτα - Couplets to the Goddess of Love

The custom of The Easter Huts

Christmas Story!